Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Fashion Decode March 2015

Hey Glamazons!

The March issue of Fashion Decode is up! Go to FashionDecode.com to read the full issue. Here are the links to my articles within the issue: 

Marihorn is a totally rad-tastic company out of Taiwan that I had the absolute pleasure of interviewing. The best part is they not only modernized 50's fashion... THEY BELIEVE IN UNICORNS! And they use images of unicorns in their fashions. Rad right? I know. I know! 

Rebirth Yourself
This article is all about the sheer power of personal will. 

The pictures for both articles are amazing and the Fashion Decode website itself is extremely visually pleasing. So check it out! 

Fun and fashion,
Otaymah 

Please follow me if you haven't. That way we can jive together! 

#theglamourgladiator #theglamourwarrior  #FashionDecode #March #rebirth #Marihorn #otaymah  

No comments:

Post a Comment