Saturday, July 11, 2015

Streetstyle Saturdays


Chanel-O Fashion Gladiators,

So true story: my friend and I were walking and I saw some fabulously dressed people. I'm talking eccentric, colorful, you name it. They were dressed in ways this fashion persona can RESPECT honey chyle! Stuff I would wear. So I was all like "Hey I love what you're wearing. How did you come up with the concept?" They were like "Ummmm it's an anime convention." Ha! 

Well you know what? I just may be unusual because I would dress like this everyday. Rock it like you like to Gladiators! 

PS it's slurpee day. Get it while it's good!

#anime #slurpee #streetstylesaturdays #TheGlamourGladiator #TheGlamourWarrior #Otaymah #EternalWomenInc #FashionGladiator



Hello to my shadow in this pic. I thought it rocked so I kept it in. Ha! 


No comments:

Post a Comment