Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sale


Attention Fashion Gladiators!

It is officially that wonderful time of the year! No I'm not talking Christmas... It's Bath and Body Works semi annual sale!!!!  Why is this time of year so special? Why because you can stock up on all your favorite toiletries at only a fraction of the cost of course! 

Check out my haul from this years sale:



All these goodies cost me only 1/4 of what they would've cost if I had paid full price. Keep in mind that I am a savvy coupon warrior! So I saved the glorious coupons I had and used them ON TOP OF THE ALREADY INORDINATELY CHEAPER PRICES for semi annual! Pure genius for pure beauty. Yaaaaaaaas! 

Hurry and get your stache now Gladiators because the Bath and Body Works semi annual sale ends soon! 

Later Gladiators,
Otaymah, The Glamour Gladiator

#BBW #BathandBodyWorks #semiannual #sale #Otaymah #FashionGladiator #TheGlamourGladiator #TheGlamourWarrior #EternalWomenInc 



No comments:

Post a Comment