Friday, June 5, 2015

Desigual Spring Summer 2015 Collection


Howdy Glamazons!

How are you all enjoying this fabulous Summer weather? It's nice to be outside and reveling in the glorious sun as we all kick-off our hot weather antics. It's even more important to be chic while trying to keep cool. I mean, you've gotta be fly for all the pool parties, barbecues, outdoor mall walking, and general gatherings! Nothing says Summer chic like some fresh digs from Desigual! Known for its fresh and innovative take on color Desigual does not disappoint with its latest collection. 

As you know Desigual is offering The Glamour Gladiator readers 10% off purchases made using this link: https://www.desigual.com/en_US/mobility/landing/57 Hurry because the discount ends June 8th! 

Well, I was coming home the other day and what was sitting at my door in all its colorful packaging glory? My haul from Desigual! Yaaaaaaaaaas! I was so excited that I tore off the packaging and tried on the prettiest blue dress in a matter of seconds. Since I can't get to the sea right now Desigual brought the sea to me. My first impression of the collection can be viewed here: http://youtu.be/UErajSYkQMU

Thus far I am more than pleased with what I see from Desigual this season. I am especially in love with how they are really delving into pattern mixing in such a fresh and modern way-they are mixing various prints on the same article of clothing. Gotta love it! It's the perfect way to try pattern mixing in a no fail way! So those of you who were once tentative about pattern mixing fear not! The Glamour Gladiator and Desigual have your back! 

The main reason I love Desigual is because in a day and age where black and white still reign supreme they are unleashing full-on-color! I'm talking unabashed spectrums of goodness. This is one company that caters to those of us who are tired of constantly following fashion trends and what 'they' say we should wear. Desigual is perfect for color junkies! (Like me) 

Stay tuned for my takes on each outfit in my haul and my impressions after wearing the collection pieces. And please head to www.Desigual.com and cop your own pieces! Feel free to comment and let me know what you think and what your experiences are. I ALWAYS welcome input! 

Fun and fashion,
The Glamour Gladiator 

#Desigual #TheGlamourGladiator #SS15 #Summer #Spring #Otaymah #TheGlamourWarrior #EternalWomenInc

No comments:

Post a Comment