Monday, October 5, 2015

Fall Fashion


Hello Fashion Gladiators!

It's been a little off and on while I've been obsessively researching which interface to utilize (the w's) but I figured I might as well keep at it until it's time to switch. What better way to get back into the groove than to embrace a new season-of fashion and of weather. 

It's officially Fall. I know this may mean long faces for some and bright faces for others. For me it means sweaters, awesome leg warmers (the love of my life in cold weather), capes, beautiful shawls, boots, and the like. I thought I'd usher in the season by posting my first official Autumn #ootd (outfit of the day) complete with all the cool weather things I love. Can anyone say capes and leg warmers? Gotta love it! You've just got to! I hope that the crisp weather brings you lots of cuddles and awesome fashion-capades. 

Fun and fashion,
Otaymah, The Glamour Gladiator 

No comments:

Post a Comment